- Also called Hygrophila sp. "Araguaya Sharp Leaf"
- Uncommon appearance
- Submersed leaves very narrow, reddish-brown
- Creeping to bushy growth habit
- Rather slow growth
- Also known as Micranthemum sp. "Monte Carlo"
- Great ground cover
- Forms compact flat cushions
- Can also be grown overhanging
- Not very demanding
- Also known as Micranthemum callitrichoides
- The aquarium plant with the smallest leaves
- Grows to form a dense carpet
- Highly popular in aquascaping
- Especially recommendable for nano tanks