Chihiros CO2 Pressure Regulator
- Small and strong pressure regulator
- Gauge for working pressure
- Needle valve for fine adjustments
- Developed for usage with diffusors
- High quality build quality
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Chihiros CO2 Pressure Regulator reduces the pressure of a CO2-gas cylinder from 57 bar and makes the liquefied gas usable for aquaristics. The W21.8 thread makes the pressure regulator suitable for use with reusable CO2-cylinders. The precise adjustment options and excellent build quality make it possible to precisely adjust the CO2-supply for aquariums of all kinds. Aquascapes and also professional applications such as grow tanks can be set to precisely defined CO2-concentrations with the help of Chihiro's pressure regulator. Thanks to its unobtrusive design and compact construction, this pressure reducer also visually matches reduced, minimalist designs such as an Iwagumi. Due to its attractive price and ease of use, the Chihiros pressure regulator can be set up and operated by inexperienced aquarium enthusiasts, but also offers great potential for professional aquascapers.
The Chihiros CO2 Pressure Regulator is also available as a set with a solenoid valve Pressure regulator + Solenoid valve. For wireless freedom and absolute control, the pressure regulator can be retrofitted using the Chihiros Controller for CO2 Pressure Regulator. This can be operated and programmed via Bluetooth using the myChihiros app.
- Easy adjustment of the amount of CO2 in the aquarium
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge shows working pressure in psi
- Outlet pressure gauge range 0 to 90 psi
- Elegant and simple design
- Suitable for 4/6 mm hoses
- Can be tightened by hand
- W21,8 thread
Only use the pressure reducer after reading the operating instructions.
- The pressure reducer can only be operated with CO2-cylinders.
- Turn the working pressure adjustment screw anticlockwise.
- Close the fine needle valve by turning it clockwise. ATTENTION: Only tighten lightly!
- Attach the pressure reducer to the CO2-cylinder with the union nut and tighten. The union nut must be tightened by hand! Tools must not be used at this point!
- Make sure that the seal is correctly seated, and the sealing surfaces are clean. If the seal is damaged or lost, please replace it.
|Chihiros CO2 pressure regulator|
Chihiros Aquatic Studio is a technology company specialised in aquatic products. Since the foundation in 2014 the name Chihiros has produced some significant waves. Through good quality and an excellent price-performance ratio, a sustainable and growing influence on the market of aquaristic technology could be achieved. With innovative ideas, such as lamps that can be controlled via Bluetooth and WIFI, chic designs and, above all, a lot of technology at attractive prices, Chihiros has been able to secure a firm place in many living rooms and hearts of aquarium enthusiasts. In addition to LED lamps, the product range also includes accessories for aquarium filters, tools and glassware.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,50 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!