Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
JBL Testlab is a complete set for easy and safe control of the most important water parameters of your aquarium biotope. For further information regarding the individual tests please consult the corresponding product descriptions.
Contains the following tests:
- JBL pH 3,0-10 Test-Set
- JBL pH 6,0-7,6 Test-Set
- JBL pH 7,4-9,0 Test-Set
- JBL Oxygen Test-Set (O2)
- JBL CO2 Table
- JBL Total Hardness Test-Set (GH)
- JBL Carbonate Hardness Test-Set (KH)
- JBL Phosphate Test-Set (PO4)
- JBL Ammonium/Ammonia Test-Set (NH4/NH3)
- JBL Nitrite Test-Set (NO2)
- JBL Nitrate Test-Set (NO3)
- JBL Iron Test-Set (Fe)
- JBL Copper Test-Set (Cu)
- JBL Silikat Test-Set (SiO2)
- Thirteen different tests (and a CO2 table) for comprehensive water analyses
- Waterproof plastic case containing 6 glass cuvettes, 2 syringes, dosage spoons, thermometer, ball-point pen and protocol paper
- The compensation system takes self-colouration of water into consideration and makes the comparison of colors more precise
Safety information in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Danger
- H261 In contact with water releases flammable gases.
- EUH032 Contact with acids liberates very toxic gas.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- EUH206 Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H341 Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
JBL is a German company with a long tradition and a vast product range for aquarium enthusiasts. From high-quality fish and shrimp food over external filters to aquatic plant fertilisers - JBL offers an enormous choice for every aquarium keeper.
The research and development department of JBL constantly brings new innovative products onto the market. No matter whether you are an aquascaper, fish keeper, shrimp keeper or planted tank enthusiast, JBL offers suitable tools and accessories for all of these aspects of the hobby in order to support aquarium enthusiasts with the set-up and maintenance of their tanks.
NH4 test shows half of the ammonia amount in the water. pH 3-10 is hard to read in between 7 and 8. (read more)
NH4 test shows half of the ammonia amount in the water.
pH 3-10 is hard to read in between 7 and 8.
O2 test is hard to read but at least you get an idea if theres sufficient oxygen in the water.
I wish it came with the K test.
Other than these, the results seem to be correct, and the whole set is more than enough to keep an aquarium healthy.
Alles perfekt. Wenn man jedoch das Testkit kauft um den CO2 zu messen, dann sollte man aufpassen, da nur eine KH/pH Tabelle dabei ist, kein CO2 Tester. (read more)
Alles perfekt. Wenn man jedoch das Testkit kauft um den CO2 zu messen, dann sollte man aufpassen, da nur eine KH/pH Tabelle dabei ist, kein CO2 Tester.
Wenn Tropftests dann JBL Unverzichtbar für erfolgreiche Pflanzenaquaristik! (read more)
Wenn Tropftests dann JBL
Unverzichtbar für erfolgreiche Pflanzenaquaristik!