JBL ProAquaTest Testlab
- 13 tests for extensive water analyses
- Plastic case for safe storage included
- Laboratory comparator system compensates for possible staining of the water
- Syringes for water sampling are included
- Dosage spoons, thermometer and ball pen included
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
JBL Testlab is a complete set for easy and safe control of the most important water parameters of the aquarium biotope. Further information on the individual tests can be found in the product descriptions linked below.
The hazard warnings can also be taken from the articles linked below.
- 13 different tests (and a CO2 table) for comprehensive water analyses
- Waterproof plastic case containing 6 glass cuvettes, 2 syringes, dosage spoons, thermometer, ball-point pen and protocol paper
- The compensation system takes self-colouration of water into consideration and makes the comparison of colors more precise
Scope of delivery
- JBL pH-test: Acidity of the water from 3,0 - 10
- JBL pH-test: Acidity of the water from 6,0 - 7,6
- JBL pH-test: Acidity of the water from 7,4 - 9,0
- JBL Oxygen Test: Determination of the oxygen content (O2)
- JBL Total Hardness Test: Determination of the total hardness (GH)
- JBL Carbonate Hardness Test: pH-stability of the water (carbon hardness)
- JBL Phosphate Test: Determination of the phosphate content (PO4)
- JBL Ammonium/Ammonia Test: Display of non-toxic ammonium, determination of toxic ammonia via table (NH4/NH3)
- JBL Nitrite Test: Determination of the nitrogen compound nitrite, which is toxic to fish (NO2)
- JBL Nitrate Test (NO3)
- JBL Iron Test-Set (Fe)
- JBL Copper Test-Set: Determination of copper content as a cause of fish mortality (Cu)
- JBL Silikat Test: Determination of silicate content as cause of algae (SiO2)
- JBL CO2 Table
Almost all reagents are also available as environmentally friendly refill packs!
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||2,30 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
JBL THE BEST TESTERLAB ....! NEED BAY NOW.... LOOKYNG GOOD .... 10/10....! ALL TEST FOR ME SUPER PUPER YOU NOW...! (read more)
JBL THE BEST TESTERLAB ....! NEED BAY NOW.... LOOKYNG GOOD .... 10/10....! ALL TEST FOR ME SUPER PUPER YOU NOW...!
NH4 test shows half of the ammonia amount in the water. pH 3-10 is hard to read in between 7 and 8. (read more)
NH4 test shows half of the ammonia amount in the water.
pH 3-10 is hard to read in between 7 and 8.
O2 test is hard to read but at least you get an idea if theres sufficient oxygen in the water.
I wish it came with the K test.
Other than these, the results seem to be correct, and the whole set is more than enough to keep an aquarium healthy.