We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The JBL ProAqua test set NH4 is a means of exactly determining and routinely controlling the ammonium content in fresh water and marine tanks, tap water and ponds within a range of 0.05 - 5 mg/l (ppm).
- Recommended value: max. 0.25 mg/l NH4
- For approx. 50 measurements with glass cuvettes
- For fresh water and salt water. Range of values:
- Table for the resulting ammonia content is enclosed
- Includes syringe for simple measurement of the amount of water
- Laboratory compensation system for compensating water discoloration
Safety information in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Danger
- H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic life.
JBL is a German company with a long tradition and a vast product range for aquarium enthusiasts. From high-quality fish and shrimp food over external filters to aquatic plant fertilisers - JBL offers an enormous choice for every aquarium keeper.
The research and development department of JBL constantly brings new innovative products onto the market. No matter whether you are an aquascaper, fish keeper, shrimp keeper or planted tank enthusiast, JBL offers suitable tools and accessories for all of these aspects of the hobby in order to support aquarium enthusiasts with the set-up and maintenance of their tanks.
Einfach zu handhabender Test. (read more)
Einfach zu handhabender Test.