We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
JBL Proaquatest pH 7,4 - 9,0 is a means of exactly determining and routinely controlling the pH-value in fresh water aquariums within the relevant range of 3,0 to 10,0, highly suitable for monitoring and exactly adjusting the CO2 supply with the JBL Proflora CO2 system. JBL has developed a compensational method for slightly discoloured water. When e.g. peat is added to the filter or medical treatments stain the water, you will still get precise and reliable readings.
- For approx. 80 measurements
- Only 4 drops per test
- For fresh water and salt water
- Graduation: 0,5 pH increments
- Colour scale with 14 colours from red to yellow and green to violet
Safety information in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Warning
- H226 Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary statements in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501a Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.