JBL ProAquaTest Cu
- Exact test for determining the copper content
- Helpful in dosing medication and preparations containing copper
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
JBL ProAqua Cu test set is a means of exactly determining and routinely controlling the copper content in fresh water and marine tanks, tap water and ponds within a range of 0,15 - 2 mg/l (ppm).
- Recommended value for oodinium treatment: 0,3 mg/l Cu
- Accurate test to determine the copper content in freshwater and marine aquaria.
- Gradation of values: 0,1; 0,1; 0.,2; 0,3: 0,45; 0,6; 0,8; 1,2; 1,6 mg/l
- Also for checking tap water, which should not contain copper.
- Helps with the dosage of copper-containing remedies and preparations, as the Cu content must never exceed 0,3 mg/l and too low dosages do not bring about a cure
- Syringe included for easy measurement of the water quantity
Safety information in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Warning
- H226 Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary statements in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501a Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!