Twinstar CO2 Diffusor
- Very small CO2 diffusor
- For very fine CO2 mist
- Made out of acryl glass
- Suction cup included
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The CO2 diffusor from Twinstar is made out of acryl and is, therefore, not prone to breakage. The diffusors function extremely efficiently because their special membrane technology allows a very fine CO2 atomisation. The membrane is not located inside the diffuser, as is usually the case, but on top of its body. The advantage is that the CO2 bubbles are able to stream out of all the membrane's pores, on top as well as on its sides. Hereby, the diffusor provides the best possible carbon fertilisation in a planted aquarium.
In addition, they are equipped with clear suction cups and fit all commercially available 4/6 mm CO2 tubes.
- Made of acryl, less fragile than glass
- With a high-quality ceramic membrane
- Very fine CO2 atomisation
- Suitable for standard 4/6 mm hose
- Transparent suction cup included
Before use, immerse the diffusor in water for 10 minutes so that all the air in the diffusor is displaced. If there is still air in the diffusor, larger bubbles may form at the bottom of the diffusor ceramic.
|Twinstar CO2 Diffusor - Mini
|up to 60 Litres
|Twinstar CO2 Diffusor - Medium
|uo to 120 Litres
|Twinstar CO2 Diffusor - Large
|over 120 Litres
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Twinstar products inhibt algae, promote plant growth and prevent fish diseases. Twinstar helps against hair/thread algae, brown algae, blue/green algae, fuzz algae, green dust algae and green spot algae.
Twinstar products can also help with powerful sterilization of the water to prevent diseases and due to that increases breeding success with shrimps. Twinstar products are used worldwide by well known aquascapers and breeders.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
The best difuser I have ever bought. It produce really small and fine bubbles. Im really satisfied with my purchase.