We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
- Crisp feed with high-quality nutrients for the special requirements of small ornamental fish
- Balanced recipe of vegetable and animal ingredients
- Red crisps contain carotenoids for intense coloration
- Green crisps contain vegetable ingredients for health and vitality
- The small crisps soften quickly and can be eaten easily
- High digestibility ensures clear water
- Ideal also for young, growing cichlids and saltwater fishes
- Fish and fish by-products
- Vegetable protein extracts
- Molluscs and crustaceans
- Oils and fats
- Crude protein (47,0 %)
- Crude fat (11,0 %)
- Crude fibre (2,0 %)
- Moisture content (8,0 %)
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1.000 g)
|Vitamin A||30.940 IU|
|Vitamin D3||1.930 IU|
|Manganese as Manganese-(II)-Sulfate monohydrate||70 mg|
|Zinc as Zinc-(II)-sulfate monohydrate||42 mgg|
|Iron as Iron-(II)-sulfate monohydrate||27 mg|
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.