We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The EasyCrystal FilterPack creates crystal clear aquarium water through intensive mechanical and biological filtration. The additionally contained anti-algae active ingredient in depot form reliably combats algae.
- Simple assembly
- Anti-algae active ingredient included
- Pre-filter and fine filter in one
- Original accessories from Tetra
Hazard statements in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Danger
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Precautionary statement in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children
- P103 Read carefully and follow all instructions
- P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with national regulations
- Active substance per 100g: Monolinuron 2,27g
Use algaecide carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.