Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Phos-Out 4 Liquid Phosphate Remover from Microbe-Lift is a water care product for freshwater and marine aquariums that effectively reduces the phosphate level in the tank and improves the water quality sustainably. Organic and inorganic phosphates from the water are permanently bound to polymers. These polymers do not affect the sensitive biology of the aquarium negatively. Since Phos-Out 4 is also free of heavy metals, it is harmless to all aquarium inhabitants.
- Phosphate removal on polymer basis
- Lowers the phosphate level in the tank effectively and precisely controlled
- Effects a sustainable improvement in water quality
- Suitable for use in freshwater and marine aquariums
- Free of heavy metals
- In freshwater aquariums a maximum of 4 ml per 100 litres of water is dosed until the desired PO4 value is reached
- In marine aquariums a maximum of 2 ml per 100 litres of water is dosed until the desired PO4 value is reached
Phos-Out 4 is ideally given right into the tank in a zone with strong current. It should not be dosed directly above animals.
When using Phos-Out 4, care should be taken not to reduce the phosphate level too much, resulting in PO4 deficiency. A regular check of the phosphate levels is therefore recommended, especially in tanks with a high water plant population and therefore higher nutrient requirements.
In saltwater aquariums, however, the phosphate value should ideally be between 0.02 - 0.05 mg/l.
The most important products manufactured by Microbe-Lift are based on a combination of different useful bacteria that further a natural balance in planted tanks or aquascapes.
The bacteria products are biologically degradable. They bring about an improvement of water quality and strengthen the flora and fauna in the tank.