Microbe-Lift Phos-Out 4 Granulate
- Efficient phosphate binder based on iron hydroxide
- Removes phosphate, silicate, sulphide and yellowing agents quickly and permanently
- Improves the water quality
- Sustainably prevents algae growth
- For application in marine and freshwater aquaria
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Phos-Out 4 Granulate from Microbe-Lift is an efficient filter medium based on iron hydroxide for the effective reduction of the phosphate content in marine and freshwater aquariums. Also silicate, sulphide and yellow substances are quickly and permanently bound by the granular filter medium, which improves the water quality persistently. Phos-Out 4 Granulate is harmless for all aquarium inhabitants.
- Iron hydroxide-based phosphate removal
- Effectively reduces and controls the phosphate level in the tank
- Improves the water quality in the long term
- For use in marine and freshwater aquaria
- Counteracts phosphate-related growth problems in corals
- Prevents undesired algae growth
- pH neutral and harmless to fish and invertebrates
- In freshwater aquariums 25 ml are dosed per 100 litres of water
- In marine aquariums 50 ml are dosed per 100 litres of water
Phos-Out 4 Granulate should be thoroughly washed under water before use to remove abrasion. The recommended dosage quantity can be increased if necessary in case of persistently high phosphate values.
For a stable running aquarium the phosphate level should be checked regularly to achieve optimal conditions and to counteract an under- or oversupply of nutrients. In seawater aquariums the phosphate value should ideally be between 0.02 - 0.05 mg/l.
To effectively remove phosphate deposits from the tank, regular use of Microbe-Lift Substrate Cleaner is highly recommended. However, Phos-Out 4 Granulate should be removed from the aquarium cycle for the duration of this application until the water is clear again.
Phos-Out 4 Granulate is preferably filled in a fluidised bed filter or a filter stocking respectively bag and placed at a well flowed position in the aquarium, e.g. the internal or external filter.
Used Phos-Out 4 Granulate is an excellent plant fertiliser, but can also be simply disposed of with household waste.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
MICROBE-LIFT®, a brand of the American company Ecological Laboratories, is known worldwide for its natural water purifiers. The fight against pollutants is effectively realised through the use of various highly specialised bacteria. These help to restore the balance in the aquarium, should it ever get out of sync. MICROBE-LIFT® products also help with problems during the start-up phase. A wide range of effects is achieved through the combination of different bacteria. Almost all known water problems can be solved in an environmentally friendly way with MICROBE-LIFT® water conditioners. All products are non-toxic and biodegradable. The result: clean water, healthy animals and optimal plant growth.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!