GlasGarten Environment Aquarium Soil B-stock
- Active aquarium substrate made of fired clay
- Lowers and stabilises the pH naturally
- Makes the water crystal-clear
- Moreover, fulvic acids improve the environment
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Environment Aquarium Soil is an active substrate consisting of various fired and sterilised earths that was especially developed for aquarium use. It naturally lowers and stabilises the pH (depending on the parameters of the water you use, the pH will be lowered to 5.5 to 6.5) as well as water hardness and thus creates optimal conditions for softwater plants and animals in your tank.
The special properties of Environment Aquarium Soil make your water crystal clear. The fulvic acids contained in this substrate help create an optimal environment for plants, animals and microorganisms from day one.
- Environment Aquarium Soil is also suitable for use with undergravel filters
- The Powder Type is not suitable for this due to the small grain size
- On fish like that, permanently turbid water might be the result
- Not suitable for fish, shrimps or plants that need a high pH
- Made in Japan
- A slight turbidity of the water after setting up the aquarium will cease after a short time given that the filter works properly, and the water will be crystal clear afterwards
- Recommended soil height: Minimun 4 cm
Note - B-stock
This item is sold as B-stock. The packaging of the item is damaged.
- Do not rinse before use
- Spread the substrate evenly, or create your individual layout
- Fill in water carefully and slowly
In order to avoid upsetting the substrate when filling in water it is recommendable to use a small plate or something comparable to break the water stream.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
GlasGarten stands for aquaristics with a passion. In the aquascaping hobby, the low-iron glass tanks made by GlasGarten have long gained a lot of popularity, and their soil substrate has also earned a very good reputation with aquascapers, shrimp breeders and planted tank enthusiasts. The new food line as well as the water additives sold by GlasGarten are of the same high quality as the other products of this brand. They can be used in tanks dedicated to shrimp breeding and shrimp keeping as well as in aquascapes and planted tanks in general.
How much soil do I need?
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||9,60 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!