Easy Life Bio-Exit Blue
- Inhibits BGA growth
- Restores the biologocial balance in the substrate
- Fights cyanobacteria
- Harmless to plants and animals
- For two-week treatment
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Easy-Life Bio-Exit Blue promotes the development of heterothrophic soil bacteria that metabolize animal waste products and thus counteract the formation of blue-green algae. When used properly, Easy-Life Bio-Exit Blue completely restores the microbiological balance in the substrate.
- Inhibits blue-green algae growth.
- Protects and restores the microbiological equilibrium in the substrate.
- Fights cyanobacteria.
- Harmless to fish and plants.
- Use 10 ml per 40 l tank water as weekly dosis.
- Change tank water after 2 weeks.
- Do not change tank water during the treatment.
- If algae remain or algae spores sprout, repetition of the treatment is possible.
- Shake thoroughly before usage.
- Medium can be filtered out by activated carbon, which needs to be removed before the treatment.
- Do not overdose!
- Harmless to fish, plants and used when used properly.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Since 1998, Easy Life International BV has been developing and manufacturing aquarium and pond products under its own responsibility under the Easy Life brand. The company employs, among others, expert aquarium professionals with several years of academic experience. Their expertise enables them to combine practice and knowledge in the best possible way to develop innovative products. Due to their good reputation and excellent effect, Easy Life products are available in over 40 countries. In the meantime, the products are not only used by hobbyists, but also in retail, wholesale, zoos and for the import and export of fish and corals.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||1,60 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!