We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Shrimp King Sulawesi Salt GH+/KH+ from Dennerle is specially developed for hardening the water in the shrimp tank to create perfect conditions for successfully breeding and keeping Sulawesi shrimp - just like the cardinal shrimp Caridina dennerli.
By using Sulawesi Salt, the water values of osmosis water, rainwater or fully demineralised water are adjusted to the perfect conditions for the shrimp in no time at all. Total hardness and carbon hardness as well as a slightly alkaline pH value of 7,8 - 8,5 are adjusted to exactly the right level, which are similar to the natural habitat conditions of the shrimp in the lakes of the Indonesian island Sulawesi.
Sulawesi Salt GH+/KH+ is enriched with all essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins that shrimp need during growth. This results in healthy, vital and colourful animals with a good reproduction rate. In addition, the salt also promotes plant growth as well as the microbial activity of beneficial filtering bacteria.
- Contains an essential vitamin B complex
- A well-balanced calcium-magnesium ratio promotes problem-free moulting
- Increases the total and carbonate hardness of the water
- Achieves slightly alkaline water values with a pH value of about 7,8 - 8,5
- Creates ideal conditions for Sulawesi shrimps
- For best possible plant growth and increased filter bacterial performance
- Promotes the formation of surface biofilms as a valuable food for especially young shrimps
- Easy dosage thanks to included measuring spoon
The required amount of Sulawesi Salt is stirred into water in a suitable container and usually dissolves quickly. The water can now be used, but any non-dissolved components should also be added to the aquarium, aswell. They will dissolve in the tank after a while. Close the can tightly after use and store in a dry place.
Dosage: For the recommended values of approx. 6 - 8° dH and/or a conductance of approx. 300 - 400 µS (microsiemens)/cm as well as a neutral to slightly alkaline pH-value in the range of approx. 7,8 - 8,5, add 1 level measuring spoon (approx. 6 g) Sulawesi Salt GH+/KH+ to 20 litres of osmosis water, rainwater or fully demineralised water. The values actually achieved are also influenced by the initial water and the hardscape (substrate, stones and roots) contained in the aquarium..
Safety information according to GHS
Signal word: Attention
- H319 Causes severe eye irritation.
Safety information in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of the hands of children.
- P264 Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 Wear eye protection.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337 + P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.