Dennerle Shrimp King 5 Leaf Mix 45 g
- Sinkable sticks from leafs of stinging nettle, birch, sycomore, walnut and peppermint
- Natural vitamins support a healthy metabolism
- Valuable minerals and trace elements for balanced growth and smooth moulting
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Tasty sticks made of stinging nettles, birch, mulberry, walnut and peppermint leaves, which sink easily. The mix of 5 nutritious leaves provides Shrimps with numerous growth, nutrition and vital substances. Also a tasty and valuable meal for many kinds of snails.
- Supplementary food
- Without artificial preservatives, without fish meal, without attractants
- Natural vitamins support a well-functioning metabolism
- Valuable minerals and trace elements provide the basis for a balanced growth and easy moulting
- Natural fibres support a healthy digestion together with valuable humic substances and tanning agents
- Contents: 45g
Approx. 5 mm stick per 20 shrimps. Remove food residues after 24 hours.
Scope of delivery
- Birch leaves
- Mulberry leaves
- Walnut foliage
- Peppermint leaves
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,20 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!