- For strong plant growth
- Easy installation
- CO2 plant fertiliser set
- For disposable and returnable bottles
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Dennerle Carbo START FLEX200 set is a perfect composition for a successful CO2-supply in the aquarium.
The set includes a Carbo START precision pressure reducer, an adapter for reusable CO- cylinders, a special non-return valve,
a hose, a long-term test to determine the CO2 content and an addition device.
So everything is included except for a CO2-bottle to start CO2-fertilisation. It is entirely up to the user to choose the CO2 cylinder, as the adapter allows the use of both reusable and disposable cylinders. The powerful Carbo START pressure reducer ensures a reliable CO2-supply. The Dennerle CO2-diffuser Ultra M with integrated bubble counter and a very fine atomisation thanks to the ceramic membrane ensures a successful addition. This diffuser can be used in aquariums with a volume of up to 200 litres. The continuous glass test can be used to constantly check the current CO2 content, for example with Aqua Rebell CO2 Check. The Flex200 Special Edition includes an additional solenoid valve for night shut-off to enable an even more precise supply of CO2.
- Complete set for a successful CO2 supply
- With CO2 special non-return valve
- Suitable for disposable and returnable cylinders
- Perfect set for vital aquatic plants
- Simple and quick to install
- Special Edition contains solenoid valve
Scope of delivery
- CO2 precision pressure regulator Carbo Start
- Adapter for CO2 reusable bottles
- CO2 special backflow preventer
- 2 metres CO2 special tube
- CO2 diffuser Ultra M with integrated bubble counter, with nano atomisation
- Long-term CO2 test in glass Maxi Crystal
- CO2 night cut-off solenoid valve (The solenoid valve is only included in the CarboSTART SPECIAL EDITION!)
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||4,80 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!