- CO2 Plant Fertiliser Set
- Maximal flexibility
- Simple installation
- Supports vital aquatic plants
- Without CO2-cylinder
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Dennerle Carbo POWER FLEX400 set is a starter set for a successful CO2-supply in the aquarium.
It consists of the Carbo POWER precision pressure reducer, adapter for reusable CO2-cylinders, special non-return valve,
hose, Flipper addition device and a long-term test to determine the CO2 content.
It is up to the user to choose the CO2 cylinder, as the adapter allows the use of reusable as well as disposable cylinders. The powerful Carbo POWER pressure reducer is equipped with two pressure gauges, one for the working pressure and one for the cylinder pressure. A successful addition is provided by the Dennerle Flipper made of Macrolon, which can be used in aquariums with a volume of up to 400 litres. The glass endurance test can be used to constantly check the current CO2 content. This can be filled with Aqua Rebell CO2 Check, for example. In the Flex200 Special Edition, an additional solenoid valve for night shut-off is included to enable an even more precise supply of CO2.
- Set for a successful CO2 supply
- With CO2 special non-return valve
- Suitable for disposable and returnable cylinders
- Perfect set for vital aquatic plants
- Simple and quick to install
- Special Edition contains solenoid valve
- CO2-cylinder not included
Scope of delivery
- CO2 precision pressure regulator Carbo Power with 2 manometers for working pressure and cylinder pressure
- 2 metres Special CO2 hose
- Special CO2 check valve
- Adapter for reusable CO2 bottles
- CO2 diffuser Flipper with integrated bubble counter and waste gas vent
- CO2 long-term test made of glass Maxi Crystal
- CO2 night cut-off magnet valve (ONLY included in the Carbo POWER SPECIAL EDITION!)
CO2 disposable and reusable bottles are not included.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!