We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Dennerle CarboNIGHT FLEX400 set is a starter set for a successful CO2-supply in the aquarium.
It consists of the CarboNIGHT precision pressure reducer, adapter for reusable CO2-cylinders, special non-return valve,
hose, Flipper addition device and a long-term test to determine the CO2 content.
The choice of CO2-cylinder is entirely up to the operator, as the adapter allows the use of both reusable and disposable cylinders. The powerful CarboNIGHT pressure reducer is equipped with a solenoid valve for night shut-off, to protect aquatic plants and all living organisms in the aquarium and to maintain the vitality of all. The Dennerle Flipper made of Macrolon, which can be used in aquariums with a volume of up to 400 litres, provides a successful addition. The glass endurance test can be used to constantly check the current CO2 content. This can be filled with Aqua Rebell CO2 Check, for example.
- Set for a successful CO2 supply
- With CO2 special non-return valve
- Suitable for disposable and returnable cylinders
- Perfect set for vital aquatic plants
- Simple and quick to install
- Special Edition contains solenoid valve
- CO2-cylinder not included
Scope of delivery
- CO2 precision pressure regulator Carbo NIGHT with integrated night cut-off magnet valve
- 2 metres Special CO2 hose
- Adapter for reusable CO2 bottles
- Special CO2 check valve
- CO2 diffuser Flipper with integrated bubble counter and waste gas vent
- CO2 long-term test made of glass Maxi Crystal
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.