We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The CO2 Mini Counter by DOOA is a CO2 bubble counter made of high quality glass. It serves in monitoring the CO2 input.
The supply of CO2 and controlling the correct input is especially important in aquascapes and plant aquariums to ensure a good plant-growth while avoiding to hurt the animals within the aquarium. This control is possible by observing the CO2 counter and adjusting the number of bubbles according to the needs of the aquarium. We suggest to additionally use a drop checker to ensure the correct number of bubbles has been established.
The included check valve by ADA does not safeguard your CO2 supplying system but prevents water from leaking from the bubble counter.
- Made of high quality glass
- 2 transparent suction cups included
- with seperate ADA check valve
- Fits 4/6 mm-hose
- Fill the bubble counter with water
- Use tubing to connect the CO2 supplying system with the check valve
- Connect the check valve to the lower part of the bubble counter (the check valve should be rather close to the bubble counter)
- Connect the outflow of the bubble counter with the CO2 diffuser or reactor
- CO2 bottle
- Solenoid valve (if available)
- CO2 proof check valve (to protect the CO2 system)
- Supplied check valve (near to the counter's input)
- Bubble counter
We recommend to use soft silicone tubing to connect the glassware in order to reduce the risk of glass breakage. The piece of hose used should be kept as short as possible in order to avoid unnecessary CO2 losses.
Silicone hose is not pressure resistant and therefore can not be used for connection to the pressure regulator.
The green of the plants and the dynamics of the water belong inseparably together!
DOOA tackles this concept like no other manufacturer in modern aquaristics. Staging plants into compositions in a tiny Wabi Kusa or a stunning Paludarium with numerous tropical plants; DOOA offers the tools and the right glass for all projects of this kind. Pausing to let the colour and power of nature into your soul. This philosophy is reflected in DOOA's minimalist and extremely high-quality products.
Um conta Bolhas muito bonito, funcional que fica mesmo bem no meu aquário. Excelente design, voltaria a comprar, muito bom (read more)
Um conta Bolhas muito bonito, funcional que fica mesmo bem no meu aquário. Excelente design, voltaria a comprar, muito bom