Cal Aqua Labs Efflux H
- Made of high-quality glass
- Ensures a good surface movement
- Fits 16/22 mm hose
- The necessary suction cups are included
- Developed for oxygen-loving fish and shrimps
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Cal Aqua Labs' Fluxus System consists of an Influx pipe transporting water from the aquarium to an external filter, and an Efflux pipe bringing clean water from the filter back to the aquarium. Both pieces are made with the highest quality laboratory-grade borosilicate glass and artistically hand-blown.
The funnel can be conveniently raised slightly above the waterline to create gentle surface movement which will eliminate surface film without aerating the water, and hence reduce CO2 loss. To aerate, simply lift the funnel slightly higher.
Supplied with necessary amount of suction cups.
- Highest quality laboratory-grade borosilicate glass and artistically hand-blown
- Upward angled
|Cal Aqua Labs - Efflux H2 - 13 mm|
|Distance between pipes||45 mm|
|Fits Hose||13 mm or 12/16 mm|
|Cal Aqua Labs - Efflux H3 - 17 mm|
|Distance between pipes||60 mm|
|Fits hose||17 mm or 16/22 mm|
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Prepare a 1:1 mixture of bleach to water
- Soak the glass pipe in the mixture for 24 hours or longer depending on amount of algae grown
- Rinse several times with clean running water before connecting back to the aquarium
- You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Cal Aqua Labs
A stunning quality and innovative ideas around glassware articles for aquascapes have a name: Cal Aqua Labs. Lily pipes, permanent CO2 tests or inline diffusers are manufactured by highly experienced glass blowers. Their basic material is glass of the highest quality, whose clarity and stability is just stunning. The glassware is carefully manufactured by hand in keeping with very high quality standards. Every aquascape is embellished by these beautiful yet unobtrusive glassware products.
Those who do not want to compromise when it comes to glassware for aquascaping are exactly right to look at products by Cal Aqua Labs.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||1,00 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!