Aquasabi CO2 Pollen Diffusor B-stock
- Made of high-quality glass
- Efficient CO2 atomisation through ceramic membrane
- Visually very appealing
- The necessary suction cups are included
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Highly attractive CO2 diffuser with elongated body. Its particularly efficient ceramic membrane diffuses the CO2 bubbles very finely so they dissolve easily in the water. Aquatic plants require a CO2 content of 20 to 30 mg/l, which can perfectly be achieved with this CO2 diffuser.
As it is made of glass, this CO2 diffuser is almost invisible in the tank, which enables you to unobtrusively supply your tank efficiently with CO2.
- With high-quality ceramic membrane
- Made of glass
- Compatible with pressurised gas cylinders and limited compatibility with biological CO2 supplying systems (biological CO2 supplying systems need to produce at least a pressure of 1 bar)
- With connection for commercially available 4/6mm CO2 tubing
Note - B-stock
This item is sold as B-stock.
The item photo is an example of the type of faults that may occur. The type of defect and the location of the defect may vary slightly per item.
Possible defects may be air inclusions, discolouration or scratches of varying degree.
Example pictures for typical errors
It is recommended to use a suitable hose for connecting glassware. Soft hoses reduce the risk of glass breakage when connecting. The piece of tubing used should be kept as short as possible to avoid unnecessary CO2 losses.
Silicone hoses are not pressure-resistant and therefore cannot be used for the connection to the pressure reducer.
|CO2 Pollen Diffusor|
|Height (Pipe)||30 mm|
|Diffusor diameter||24 mm|
|Diffusor height||55 mm|
|Total height||85 mm|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures on our aquascaping wiki Glaswaren reinigen.
Aquasabi is our own brand, under which we offer high-quality products with a very good price-performance ratio. Carefully selected CO2 diffusers, CO2 bubble counters or lily pipes are just some of the items we sell under this brand and which will surely add to the value und the beauty of any aquascape. For this reason, many aquascapers and planted tank enthusiasts use products by Aquasabi.
Besides the good price-performance ratio, our main focus is on the satisfaction of our customers. This is the reason why our doors are always open for those who need help with our products.
When it comes to special aquatic plants, water plants from Aquasabi are just the thing for you. We offer rarities from our own cultivating tanks or import them specifically. These plants are otherwise hard to come by, and most of them cannot be purchased from other shops. We have high quality standards, which make Aquasabi plants a good choice for aquascapers, planted tank enthusiasts and aquatic plant collectors who want to enrich their tanks with rare aquatic plants. Special mosses, particular stem plants, hard-to-come-by ferns or very rare forms of the genus Bucephalandra are only a few of the plants we are proud to offer.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!