Aquasabi CO2 Glass Bubble Counter with Check valve B-stock
- Made of high-quality glass
- This Bubble counter enables you to easily monitor the amount of CO2 added to your tank
- Check valve prevents the bubble counter from running empty
- The necessary suction cups are included
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Japanese style CO2 bubble counter with check valve. Both glassware articles are made of high-quality glass and serve for monitoring the CO2 supply.
In an aquarium it is important to maintain optimal CO2 levels. Too much CO2 will result in a lowered pH value, which stresses the fish unnecessarily. Insufficient CO2, on the other hand, is bad for the plants.
The included attractive glass check valve does not safeguard your CO2 supplying system but prevents water from leaking from the bubble counter.
- 4 transparent suction cups included for attachment
- With separate non-return valve so that no water escapes from the bubble counter
- Connection for standard 4/6 mm hose
- Compatible with compressed gas cylinders and bio-CO2-systems
Note - B-stock
This item is sold as B-stock.
The item photo is an example of the type of faults that may occur. The type of defect and the location of the defect may vary slightly per item.
Possible defects may be air inclusions, discolouration or scratches of varying degree.
Example pictures for typical errors
- Fill the bubble counter with water.
- Use tubing to connect the CO2 supplying system with the check valve.
- Connect the check valve to the lower part of the bubble counter (the check valve should be rather close to the bubble counter).
- Connect the outflow of the bubble counter with the CO2 diffuser or reactor.
- CO2 Bottle
- Solenoid valve (if available)
- CO2 proof check valve (to protect the CO2 system)
- Glass check valve
- Bubble counter
It is recommended to use a suitable hose for connecting glassware. Soft hoses reduce the risk of glass breakage when connecting. The piece of tubing used should be kept as short as possible to avoid unnecessary CO2 losses.
Silicone hoses are not pressure-resistant and therefore cannot be used for the connection to the pressure reducer.
|CO2 Glas Blasenzähler
|Glass Check Valve
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Aquasabi is our own brand, under which we offer high-quality products with a very good price-performance ratio. Carefully selected CO2 diffusers, CO2 bubble counters or lily pipes are just some of the items we sell under this brand and which will surely add to the value und the beauty of any aquascape. For this reason, many aquascapers and planted tank enthusiasts use products by Aquasabi.
Besides the good price-performance ratio, our main focus is on the satisfaction of our customers. This is the reason why our doors are always open for those who need help with our products.
When it comes to special aquatic plants, water plants from Aquasabi are just the thing for you. We offer rarities from our own cultivating tanks or import them specifically. These plants are otherwise hard to come by, and most of them cannot be purchased from other shops. We have high quality standards, which make Aquasabi plants a good choice for aquascapers, planted tank enthusiasts and aquatic plant collectors who want to enrich their tanks with rare aquatic plants. Special mosses, particular stem plants, hard-to-come-by ferns or very rare forms of the genus Bucephalandra are only a few of the plants we are proud to offer.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!