Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffusor Tiny is an increadibly small acrylic CO2 Diffusor that is especially inconspicuous due to its small size. The CO2 is finely diffused through a special ceramic membrane so that it can dissolve efficiently in the water. This diffusor is the ideal solution for very small and for nano tanks. Included in the scope of delivery are a suction Cup and a U-clip, with which the hose can be guided discreetly over the edge of the aquarium.
Before use, immerse the diffuser in water for 10 minutes so that all the air in the diffusor is displaced. If there is still air in the diffuser, larger bubbles may form at the bottom of the diffusor ceramic.
|Aquario NEO CO2 Diffusor - Tiny|
|Membrane diameter||8 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
|Fits aquarium||20 bis 30 l nano aquarium, Dennerle Scaper's Tank 35 l oder Nano Cube, ADA Mini M|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures on our aquascaping wiki Glaswaren reinigen.
The manufacturer AQUARIO is specialised in the field of high-quality acrylic CO2 diffusors, highly efficient biological CO2 systems as well as substrates and filter materials for aquaristics. Founded in 2010, the Korean company follows the guiding principle that every private person should be able to produce a close-to-nature aquascape with the help of their products. Therefore, Aquario offers very chic and discreet aquarium accessories that do not interfere with the aquarium layout. Moreover, they keep optimising their product range with brand new innovations. Since 2019, Aquario has been exporting their precious goods abroad.