AQUARIO Neo CO2 Diffusor Tiny
- Very small CO2 diffusor
- Produces fine CO2 mist
- Special ceramic membrane for CO2
- Made out of acryl glass
- Suction cup and U-clip included
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffusor Tiny is an increadibly small acrylic CO2 Diffusor that is especially inconspicuous due to its small size. The CO2 is finely diffused through a special ceramic membrane so that it can dissolve efficiently in the water. This diffusor is the ideal solution for very small and for nano tanks. Included in the scope of delivery are a suction Cup and a U-clip, with which the hose can be guided discreetly over the edge of the aquarium.
- Very inconspicuous CO2 diffuser
- Extremely efficient atomisation
- Very fine bubbles due to special ceramic membrane
- Especially suitable for very small aquariums
Before use, immerse the diffuser in water for 10 minutes so that all the air in the diffusor is displaced. If there is still air in the diffuser, larger bubbles may form at the bottom of the diffusor ceramic.
|Aquario NEO CO2 Diffusor - Tiny|
|Membrane diameter||8 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
|Fits aquarium||up to 50 l|
When algae start forming on your PETG equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. PETG-ware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your PETG products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the PETG products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the PETG-ware in the solution for ½ - 1 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your PETG-ware should shine as if new
- Attention: Do not add vinegar to chlorine! Risk of death!
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
The manufacturer AQUARIO specialises in high-quality acrylic CO2 diffusers, very efficient bio- CO2 systems and other useful accessories for aquaristics. The Korean brand, which has been in existence since 2010, follows the guiding principle of offering every aquarist the opportunity to create a near-natural aquascape with the help of its product range. Therefore, AQUARIO offers very elegant and discreet aquarium accessories that do not disturb the layout of an aquarium. Furthermore, they are constantly working on optimising their products as well as expanding the product range with new innovations. Since 2019, the product range is available all over the world.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!