We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
TetraPRO Algae Multi-Crisps is the premium staple food with very high nutritional value thanks to the low-temperature gentle production process. The additional algae concentrate increases the resistance of the fish.
- Highly nutritious staple feed for the best possible nutrition
- Low-temperature gentle process for maximum nutritional value and vitamin stability
- With algae concentrate for increased resistance
- Contains prebiotics for improved digestion
- Efficient feed conversion for minimal water pollution
- For healthy fish and clear water
- Fish and fish by-products
- Vegetable protein extracts
- Oils and fats
- Molluscs and crustaceans
- Algae (spirulina 1,1 %)
- Sugar (oligofructose 1,0 %)
- Crude protein (46,0 %)
- Crude fat (12,0 %)
- Crude fibre (3,0 %)
- Moisture content (9,0 %)
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1.000 g)
|Vitamin D3||1.860 IU|
|Manganese as Manganese-(II)-sulfate Monohydrate||67 mg|
|Zinc as Zincsulfate Monohydrate||40 mg|
|Eisen as Iron-(II)-sulfate Monohydrate||26 mg|
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.