We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The blue and green algae remover from Oase fights blue and green algae in the aquarium. The active ingredient complex blocks the metabolism of the algae so that they can no longer do photosynthesis and slowly starve. This active ingredient is harmless to aquarium inhabitants and plants. The blue and green algae remover is available in 100, 250 and 500 ml bottles.
- Removes blue and green algae
- Harmless for aquarium inhabitants and plants
- Anti-algae product
- For freshwater aquariums
- Available in different containers
- For a clear view in the aquarium
In the initial stage of algae development, the manufacturer recommends dosing 10 ml per 100 l of aquarium water.
Hazard statements in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Danger
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Precautionary statement in accordance with GHS
- P102 Keep out of reach of children
- P103 Read carefully and follow all instructions
- P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with national regulations
- Active substance: Copper sulfate pentahydrate (2,8 g/l)
Use algaecide carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.
Founded in 1949, the traditional German company Oase from Hörstel in Germany is passionate about developing and selling professional equipment for all aspects of water. Filters, pumps, water conditioners, complete aquariums as well as fish food and accessories for aquaristics are part of the product range. With the biOrb product line, decorative and technically advanced all-in-one terrariums including accessories are also part of the portfolio. In addition, Oase is very successful worldwide in the garden, pond and waterworks sectors and, with Oase Professional, also offers solutions for hydraulic engineering, fountain technology and pond management.