Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
PlaCollect from JBL offers an effective and uncomplicated way of removing flatworms (planaria) from every freshwater and marine aquarium without the use of chemicals.
- Poison-free removal of planaria
- Simple and efficient handling
- Suction cup and transparent cord included
- Applicable in fresh and seawater
- The trap gets equipped with food bait (e.g. JBL NovoTab)
- It is placed at an angle on the bottom using the suction cup and transparent cord
- The following day it is simply rinsed out under running water. For this purpose, the lower plug and the upper screw cap of PlaCollect can be opened.
JBL is a German company with a long tradition and a vast product range for aquarium enthusiasts. From high-quality fish and shrimp food over external filters to aquatic plant fertilisers - JBL offers an enormous choice for every aquarium keeper.
The research and development department of JBL constantly brings new innovative products onto the market. No matter whether you are an aquascaper, fish keeper, shrimp keeper or planted tank enthusiast, JBL offers suitable tools and accessories for all of these aspects of the hobby in order to support aquarium enthusiasts with the set-up and maintenance of their tanks.