We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
PlaCollect from JBL offers an effective and uncomplicated way of removing flatworms (planaria) from every freshwater and marine aquarium without the use of chemicals.
- Poison-free removal of planaria
- Simple and efficient handling
- Suction cup and transparent cord included
- Applicable in fresh and seawater
- The trap gets equipped with food bait (e.g. JBL NovoTab)
- It is placed at an angle on the bottom using the suction cup and transparent cord
- The following day it is simply rinsed out under running water. For this purpose, the lower plug and the upper screw cap of PlaCollect can be opened.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.