Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Deponit-Mix Black 10in1 by Dennerle is a black longterm mineral substrate for all planted aquariums. It was developed under consideration of findings in over 50 years aquatic plants studies and has been designed especially for the combination with black gravel. In addition to its excellent nutrient supply, Deponit-Mix 10in1 serves with filtering and the biological balance strengthening features.
All its nutrients exist in a depot-form but are activated immediately. Clay minerals (montmorillonite) regulate the nutrient balance by absorbing surplus nutrients which they release when there is the need. This leads to an immediate and longterm effect which helps even sensitive plants put down their roots and thrive magnificently. There are no additional phosphates and nitrates contained. Therefore, algae growth is not promoted.
Moreover, the inserted humid-rich peat stabilises the pH-value. The content of microorganisms in Deponit-Mix Black 10in1 is promplty activated in the tank due to the moist mixture of the substrate. These activated humus and filter bacteria then find an optimal surface for colonising on the especially chosen vulcanic lava granulate.
Deponit-Mix Black 10in1 is safe to use with all plants, fish, shrimps, snails and other aquatic inhabitatns.
- Ideal in combination with dark gravel
- Complete nutrient supply plus additional iron-depot
- Cares for strong roots and improves the substrate climate
- Promotes the biological filtration in the substrate
- With lava granulate for a great bacteria colonisation surface
- With selected humic substances for a stabilised pH-value
- Container made out of 100% recycling-plastic
- Enables quick and safe rooting even for sensitive plants
- Absolute safe with all plants, fish, shrimps, snails and other aquatic inhabitatns