We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Chihiros - Lily Type Glass Outflows are made of high quality glass & provide good quality at best prices.
As the Lily Pipe faces slightly upwards, a constant soft surface movement is created, which facilitates a very good oxygen supply of the water. If you lift the pipe slightly upwards during the night you can efficiently prevent surface scum from forming or remove it.
Chihiros - Lily Type Glass Outflow are available in two different sizes to fit in small and in large aquascapes.
This glass outflow will be delivered with two suction cups.
- made of high-quality glass
- transparent suction cups included
- fits hose 12/16 mm (13 mm) or 16/22 mm (17 mm)
|Chihiros - Lily Type Glass Outflow M|
|Height||approx. 175 mm|
|Width||approx. 140 mm|
|Immersion depth||approx. 165 mm|
|spacing between pipes||35 mm|
|Suitable for||13 mm bzw. 12/16 mm|
|Chihiros - Lily Type Glass Outflow L|
|Height||approx. 185 mm|
|Width||approx. 180 mm|
|Immersion depth||approx. 175 mm|
|Spacing between pipes||40 mm|
|Suitable for||17 mm bzw. 16/22 mm|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen.