Aquasabi Inline Diffusor B-stock
- Decive is attached to the outside of the aquarium
- Efficient CO2 atomisation through ceramic membrane
- Visually very appealing
- The necessary suction cups are included
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
CO2 diffusers do not need to be inside your aquarium! Now Aquasabi offers a CO2 diffuser that attaches inline to your canister outflow. This means less devices inside your tank and therefore a more natural look and more space for plants and animals to prosper.
Unlike many other inline reactors, the inline diffuser disperses CO2 with minimal reduction in flowrate. The unit also has two built-in attachment points for detachable suction cups and can be securely attached to the side of the tank. The two suction cups are included.
- One less equipment inside your aquarium
- Enhanced CO2 dissolution via turbulent mixing
- Minimal reduction in flow compared to many CO2 reactors
- Creates a fine mist of CO2 shown by many to further enhance plant growth
- Reduce photosynthetic algae growth on diffuser disc when placed away from direct light (ie. outside of tank or inside tank cabinet)
- Active flow around diffuser prevents debris buildup on diffuser disc
Note - B-stock
This item is sold as B-stock.
The item photo is an example of the type of faults that may occur. The type of defect and the location of the defect may vary slightly per item.
Possible defects may be air inclusions, discolouration or scratches of varying degree.
Example pictures for typical errors
- Install the diffuser in the outflow line of the canister filter according to the diagram below. The diffuser can be attached up high next to the aquarium, or down below inside the cabinet. Use a high-quality check-valve
- CO2 from a pressurized source is recommended
- Always wet glass surfaces before fitting tubing. Tubing can be soften by dipping in hot water
- To prevent damage to glassware, do not use excessive force when fitting or removing tubing. We strongly recommend using soft silicone tubing for all glassware
- Do not shake or tap the diffuser against hard surfaces
We recommend to use soft silicone tubing to connect the glassware in order to reduce the risk of glass breakage. The piece of hose used should be kept as short as possible in order to avoid unnecessary CO2 losses.
Silicone hose is not pressure resistant and therefore can not be used for connection to the pressure regulator.
|Aquasabi - Inline Diffusor - 13 mm|
|Diameter of diffuser disk||16 mm|
|Fits hose||13 mm or 12/16 mm|
|Aquasabi - Inline Diffusor - 17 mm|
|Diameter of diffuser disk||20 mm|
|Fits hose||17 mm or 16/22 mm|
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Prepare a 1:1 mixture of bleach to water
- Soak the glass pipe in the mixture for 24 hours or longer depending on amount of algae grown
- Rinse several times with clean running water before connecting back to the aquarium
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures on our aquascaping wiki Glaswaren reinigen.
Aquasabi is our own brand, under which we offer high-quality products with a very good price-performance ratio. Carefully selected CO2 diffusers, CO2 bubble counters or lily pipes are just some of the items we sell under this brand and which will surely add to the value und the beauty of any aquascape. For this reason, many aquascapers and planted tank enthusiasts use products by Aquasabi.
Besides the good price-performance ratio, our main focus is on the satisfaction of our customers. This is the reason why our doors are always open for those who need help with our products.
When it comes to special aquatic plants, water plants from Aquasabi are just the thing for you. We offer rarities from our own cultivating tanks or import them specifically. These plants are otherwise hard to come by, and most of them cannot be purchased from other shops. We have high quality standards, which make Aquasabi plants a good choice for aquascapers, planted tank enthusiasts and aquatic plant collectors who want to enrich their tanks with rare aquatic plants. Special mosses, particular stem plants, hard-to-come-by ferns or very rare forms of the genus Bucephalandra are only a few of the plants we are proud to offer.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,20 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!