Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
With this set, you receive some of the most popular natural products for the improvement of the water quality and natural treatment of algae infestation and bacterial infections. This mix is a beginners set for all aquaristic enthusiasts who like to improve the water quality in a natural way (especially by the alder cones). It contains some of the most popular products that are used with great success for many years.
- Alder cones: They make the water slightly acidic and are useable against bacterial infections and fungal infestation.
Additionally, they are readily grazed by shrimps because of the many microorganisms developing on the cones.
- Willow bark: it is effectively applicable against blue-green algae (cyanobactera) and filamentous green algae. Additionally, the bark is a nice natural decoration, and the animals love to nibble on it.
- Fennel: It is very liked among breeders bcause of its anti-bacterial and fungicide effects. It can markedly improve the water quality.
- Ceylon cinnamon: The canes are a nice decoration, they are easily stackable and change their colour into a magnificent red. Additionally, its tannins and ethereal oils have protective and care effects. The vitality and well-being of the aquarium inhabitants is considerably increased.
- Catappa leaves: They are among the leaf types with the strongest antibacterial effect, due to ingredients such as tannins and saponins with antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Alder cones: About one cone for 20 l water. The duration of the curative effect is a couple of weeks. After that you can just put in new cones. The old ones can stay in the aquarium as a decoration.
Fennel: Only take modest amounts of the herb into the water. After it has been eaten up or decomposed, you may repeat the application.
Ceylon cinnamon: maximal 5 canes fpr 60 l water.
Catappa leaves: 1-2 leaves for about 50 liters of water. They can stay in the water until they are decomposed to the leaf skeleton.
15 g Alder cones (Alnus glutinosa)
10 g Willow bark (Salix sp.)
10 g Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
5 Ceylon cinnamon canes (Cinnamomum verum)
5 Catappa leaves 10-15 cm (Terminalia catappa)
All kinds are dried and packed up in a resealable zip bag for ideal stock-keeping.