WIO InsulaPad Aquagrow
- For aquatic and marsh plants
- With nutrient-rich substrate
- For extraordinary layouts
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The WIO InsulaPads AquaGrow are small pads filled with a mix of substrate and nutrients to transform an aquarium or paludarium into a stunning, thriving ecosystem.
These versatile and flexible all-in-one pads are filled with a perfect substrate mix and provide the necessary nutrients for healthy growth of aquatic and wetland plants.
Planting and placement of the InsulaPads in the aquarium
One of the unique features of the WIO InsulaPads AquaGrow is their versatility and flexibility. The pads make it easy to create islands of plants.
It is also easy to move plants later on, simply by changing the position of the pads, which makes it easy to experiment with different layouts and designs.
The substrate mix is specially adapted for aquatic and marsh plants and provides the necessary nutrients for healthy growth. Likewise, the substrate mix in the InsulaPads AquaGrow is also designed to be covered with cosmetic sand, gravel, Biotopbeds or other decorative materials so that the pads visually disappear into the environment while providing optimal growing conditions for plants.
- Optimal substrate mixture, adapted to aquatic and marsh plants
- Growth even in challenging places
- Easy planting of the pads outside the pool
- Virtually invisible after immersion in water
- Sizes: Available in S: 12 x 5 cm and M: 14 x 8 cm
- Before planting, submerge the pads in water until they are fully soaked. This helps the InsulaPads AquaGrow to sink and stay in place. Once the InsulaPads AquaGrow are fully soaked in water, the pads can be placed on a tray or other surface where planting will take place.
- Make holes: To plant on the AquaGrow, easily poke holes in the pad with a pencil tip for planting. The hole size should correspond to the plant root size.
- Planting the plants: Plant the plants in the holes using commercially available tweezers. The plants grow easily in the AquaGrow medium.
- Glue plants (optional): If desired, plants can also be glued to the AquaGrow Insula Pad. The plants will develop epiphytic roots that penetrate the bag to reach the substrate mix media.
- Determine location: AquaGrow can be placed on any surface in any direction, be it horizontally, vertically, semi-rotated, curved or in any other creative way desired.
- Placing the AquaPad: Just place the AquaGrow on the desired surface. It can be placed directly on glass, gravel, hardscape, roots or any other surface.
- Cover AquaPad: AquaGrow can be covered invisibly by using materials such as sand, gravel, aquatic soil, wetlands, BiotopBeds or other suitable materials.
- AquaGrow brings the freedom to effortlessly create a beautiful and healthy aquascape. Have fun experimenting with different layouts and designs.
WIO's products aim to bring nature into people's daily lives.
WIO designs and delivers products that enable customers to create small to medium sized natural landscapes that stimulate them, reconnect them with nature, and at the same time improve their well-being. Their team of designers, makers and natural artisans create unique products that allow people to fully enjoy nature in their daily lives. The products are designed for the most demanding customers with a special sensitivity to nature, well-being, ecology, design, art and excellence.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,30 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!