We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Tetra Vital is intended to promote vitality, well-being and natural colouring. Tetra Vital supplements vital vitamins, minerals and trace elements from the fish's native biotope that are missing in tap water or are consumed in the aquarium. This creates a near-natural habitat in which fish feel good and develop their natural colourfulness.
- Naturally active B vitamins provide more vitality and reduce stress
- Magnesium increases well-being and promotes healthy growth
- Panthenol cares for the mucous membranes
- Iodine for increased mating readiness and spawning success
- Important trace elements prevent deficiency symptoms
- Promotes the growth of plants and micro-organisms
- Suitable for all freshwater aquaria
Application: Shake well before use. Add 5 ml of Tetra Vital to 10 litres of aquarium water every 4 weeks. If the fish are heavily stressed, the manufacturer recommends double the dosage.
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.