We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
- Rich in high quality proteins and other nutrients for the special nutritional needs of cichlids.
- The new Multi Pellet formula contains natural colour enhancers for bright colours in all red, orange and yellow cichlids
- Especially suitable for omnivorous and carnivorous cichlids
- The Mini Pellets are especially suitable for small cichlids
- With BioActive formula for a long and healthy fish life
- Vegetable protein extracts
- Fish and fish by-products
- Molluscs and crustaceans
- Oils and fats
- Crude protein (43,0 %)
- Crude fat (5,0 %)
- Crude fibre (2,0 %)
- Moisture content (8,0 %)
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1.000 g)
|Vitamin D3||1.885 IU|
|Manganese as Manganese-(II)-sulfate Monohydrate||100 mg|
|Zinc as Zincsulfate Monohydrate||63 mg|
|Iron as Iron-(II)-sulfate Monohydrate||41 mg|
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.