We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Tetra AquaSafe makes tap water suitable for fish within seconds: it immediately and thoroughly removes harmful substances such as chlorine, chloramine, copper, zinc and lead. In addition, the vitamin B mix reduces stress on the fish that can occur during a water change. A natural plant extract also protects the gills and mucous membranes of the fish. Tetra AquaSafe also contains other vitamins, iodine and magnesium, which promote the vitality, growth and well-being of the aquarium inhabitants. Tetra AquaSafe Water Conditioner supports the colonisation and bioactivity of beneficial bacteria in the aquarium, which ensure clean, healthy water. It is suitable for all freshwater and marine aquariums.
- Makes tap water suitable for fish
- Immediately removes dangerous chlorine, chloramine, copper, zinc and lead from tap water
- Reduces stress on fish during water changes thanks to an optimised vitamin B mix, thus supporting long-term health
- A natural plant extract protects the gills and mucous membranes of the fish
- Vitamins, iodine and magnesium promote vitality, growth and well-being
- Ensures clear water as it promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria
- For setting up a new aquarium, changing water and transporting fish
- For all freshwater and saltwater aquariums (It is recommended to switch off the protein skimmer during addition)
Shake well before use. Add 5 ml Tetra AquaSafe per 10 l of newly added tap water directly into the aquarium. For all fresh and marine water aquariums (It is recommended to switch off the protein skimmer during addition).
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.