River Aqua Catappa Leaves
- For ornamental fish and shrimp
- Contain many minerals, vitamin and fibre
- 20 Catappa leaves
- Emit humic acids
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
River Aqua Catappa leaves provide an additional nutritional supplement freshwater invertebrates. The leaves of the tropical Catappa tree, also known as Sea almond (Terminalia catappa), are versatile in aquaristics. They are among the leaf types that are most popular in aquaristics due to their content of tannins and saponins. Moreover, the leaves contain many minerals, vitamins and fibres to create optimal conditions for ornamental fish and shrimps.
- For shrimps and other invertebrates
- Contains many minerals, vitamins and fibres
- 20 Catappa leaves
- Ingredients such as tannins and saponins boost the immun system of shrimp and fishes
- Authentic habitat structuring, hiding and also food for shrimps and small crayfishes
- Available in two leaf sizes: nano and large
- The Catappa Leaves Nano are designed for 15 - 30 litre tanks
- The Catappa Leaves Large are suitable for 70 - 100 litre tanks
- The leaf can remain in the aquarium until it has completely decomposed or until it is consumed
- We recommend adding a new leaf to the aquarium every second week
- 100 % Catappa leaves(Terminalia catappa), dried,
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
River Aqua is a company that produces high-quality products with the expertise of fish breeders for fish keepers. They combine the competences of different specialties such as aquascaping, nutrition and water care. You are what you eat! The basis for their products is the original habitat and the requirements of the ornamental fish. River Aqua food is optimally tailored to the needs of ornamental fish. They offer flakes, pellets and tabs in different sizes as well as small sticks for invertebrates such as shrimps. Because the feed was created by breeders themselves, the best 100 % natural ingredients and essential materials go into each product to produce a high-quality end result. This way, the vitality of aquarium inhabitants is supported and the loss rate kept very low.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,30 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!