We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
AquaStable Water Optimiser from Oase is a water hardener that stabilises the pH-value and the carbonate hardness within a few minutes.
Thus, optimal conditions for fish and invertebrates can be created.
Not only are toxic compounds from ammonia and nitrate neutralised by the application, calcium is also added to the water.
This is particularly important for the shell formation of shrimps and crayfish.
AquaStable Water Optimiser is available in 3 different container sizes.
- Specific hardening of soft water
- For fish and shrimp-friendly water values
- Stabilises pH-value and carbonate hardness
- Contained calcium supports the shell formation of crabs and shrimps
- Neutralises the pollutants ammonia and nitrite
5 g AquaStable Water Optimiser per 100 l aquarium water every 14 days directly into the aquarium.
Hazard statements in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Attention
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
Precautionary statements in accordance with GHS
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 Wear eye protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P402 Store in a dry place.
Founded in 1949, the traditional German company Oase from Hörstel in Germany is passionate about developing and selling professional equipment for all aspects of water. Filters, pumps, water conditioners, complete aquariums as well as fish food and accessories for aquaristics are part of the product range. With the biOrb product line, decorative and technically advanced all-in-one terrariums including accessories are also part of the portfolio. In addition, Oase is very successful worldwide in the garden, pond and waterworks sectors and, with Oase Professional, also offers solutions for hydraulic engineering, fountain technology and pond management.