Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
MasterLine Phosphate is a macronutrient fertiliser that contains the important element phosphorus in the form of phosphate. Additionally, potassium is also contained.
MasterLine Phosphate can be combined with all other single component fertilisers of MasterLine or can be used in addition to complete fertilisers like the MasterLine All In One in order to specifically adjust certain nutrient levels.
- Phosphate fertiliser with additional potassium
- Supplies aquarium plants with important macronutrients
- Enhances plant growth
- Prevents green spot algae growth
- Suitable for batch fertilisation
- Combinable with MasterLine single nutrient fertilisers or complete fertilisers
- Available in 500 ml and 1000 ml bottles
|1 ml MasterLine Phosphate per 30 litres of aquarium water adds the following nutrients:|
MasterLine Phosphate is dosed as required if the phosphate concentration is lower than 0.5 mg/L.
The recommended dosage is only a guideline. Depending on the aquarium, the dosage of the fertiliser can be reduced or increased to achieve optimum results.