JBL ProAqua Test pH Test-Set 3,0-10,0
- For approx. 80 tests
- pH gradation in steps of 0.5 units
- Only 4 drops per test
- Colour chart of 14 colours of red over yellow and green to purple
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
JBL ProAquaTest pH Test Set 3,0 - 10,0 is used for measuring and routinely checking the pH value in freshwater and marine water within the range of pH 3,0 - 10,0. The pH-value can also be used to monitor and optimally adjust CO2 fertilisation with the JBL Proflora CO2 system. Thanks to a compensation method specially developed by JBL, exact and reliable results can also be achieved in slightly coloured aquarium water, e.g. in peat filtration or disease treatment.
- For approx. 80 measurements in freshwater and seawater (only 4 drops of reagent per test).
- Graduation: 0,5 pH increments
- Colour scale with 14 colours from red to yellow and green to violet
- Syringe included for easy measurement of the water quantity
- For fresh water and salt water alike
Safety information in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Warning
- H226 Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary statements in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501a Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,20 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!