JBL Sansibar Orange
- Orange, fine ground material for aquariums
- Very decorative ground material for aquarium and aqua-terrarium
- Natural Material without any artificial additives
- Grain size: 0,2 - 0,6 mm. Allows the keeping of Corydora
- Not suitable for undergravel heating cables
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Very decorative ground material for your aquarium and aqua-terrarium. This natural ground material is produced without any artificial additives. With a grain size of about 0,1 - 0,6 mm it also allows the keeping of members of the corydora family. Not really suitable for heating cables.
- Fine, orange ground material for aquariums
- Grain size 0,1 - 0,6 mm
- Natural ground material without artifical additives
- Suitable for armoured catfish
- Not suited for undergravel heating cables
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||5,40 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!