We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The JBL ProNovo Autofood is the new automatic feeder from JBL. It impresses with an appealing, half-transparent design and is suitable for any pellets up to a diameter of 3 mm. The capacity of 125 ml can be upgraded to 375 ml by screwing a 250 ml food can on to it and it also has an air connection for the optional drying of food. With the help of the easy programming it is possible to set up to 4 feeding cycles per day. The batteries needed to run the “JBL Autofood” are included and the manufacturer gives a 3 year guarantee on the product.
- On/off button for manual use (internal clock continues). Feeding time and amount of food easily programmable.
- Universally attachable with both sucker or clamp. 360 ° rotatable on the mounting.
- Measures: 18 cm length, 8,5 cm hight (without mounting – i.e. just laid on and without attached food can). Without mounting but including food can: 18,5 cm hight. Hight including sucker mounting: 9 cm.
- Mounting fits on glass or plate up to 28 mm strength..
- Feeding opening is 27 mm x 20 mm wide..
- Battery status is shown in the display.
- With adapter ring for JBL PRONOVO cans 250 ml
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
+ Very simple and good quality feeder. - Feeding opening has no protection on the bottom. Food falling uncontrolled if you make any movement with feeder. (read more)
+ Very simple and good quality feeder.
- Feeding opening has no protection on the bottom. Food falling uncontrolled if you make any movement with feeder.