JBL ProFlora CO2 Taifun Glass
- Made of high-quality glass
- Efficient CO2 atomisation through ceramic membrane
- Visually very appealing
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The ProFlora CO2 Taifun Glass dissolves up to 98% of the CO2 running through it. Small CO2 bubbles are distributed in the tank and guarantee an optimal CO2 uptake by the water plants. Thanks to its compact design and the fact that it is made of glass, the JBL ProFlora CO2 Taifun Glass allows for placment in the aquarium very unobtrusively. It won't distract the contemplators from the important aspects of an aquascape, like beautiful plants, or colourful fish and shrimps.
- Suitable for aquariums from 40 to 800 litres
- With special ceramic for small and even-sized CO2 bubbles
- Made of high quality glass, and therefore easy to clean
- Fits all standard 4/6 mm CO2 hoses
- Clear suction cup included
We recommend to use soft silicone tubing to connect the glassware in order to reduce the risk of glass breakage. The piece of hose used should be kept as short as possible in order to avoid unnecessary CO2 losses.
Silicone hose is not pressure resistant and therefore can not be used for connection to the pressure regulator.
|JBL ProFlora CO2 Taifun Glass - Mini|
|Diffusor diameter||25 mm|
|Width without suction cup||37 mm|
|Total height||72 mm|
|Suitable for Aqauria||40 - 120 l|
|JBL ProFlora CO2 Taifun Glass - Midi|
|Diffusor diameter||30,5 mm|
|Width without suction cup||42 mm|
|Total height||76 mm|
|Suitable for Aqauria||60 - 300 l|
|JBL ProFlora CO2 Taifun Glass - Maxi|
|Diffusor diameter||40 mm|
|Width without suction cup||58 mm|
|Total height||90 mm|
|Suitable for Aqauria||160 - 800 l|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,20 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!