We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The JBL ProAqua test set NH4 is a means of exactly determining and routinely controlling the ammonium content in fresh water and marine tanks, tap water and ponds within a range of 0.05 - 5 mg/l (ppm).
- Recommended value: max. 0.25 mg/l NH4
- For approx. 50 measurements with glass cuvettes
- For fresh water and salt water. Range of values:
- Table for the resulting ammonia content is enclosed
- Includes syringe for simple measurement of the amount of water
- Laboratory compensation system for compensating water discoloration
Safety information in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Danger
- H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic life.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Einfach zu handhabender Test. (read more)
Einfach zu handhabender Test.