JBL AquaSil black
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
JBL - AquaSil black is a special silikon for designing your hardscape and your rear walls.
- Options: 80 mL & 310 mL
- Fast adhesion
- Harmless for the aquarium residents
- Quick and stiff hardening
- Great sticking strenght
- Viscosity: pasty, stable
- Shore A hardness (DIN 53 505): approx. 25)
- Temperature tolerance: -40 °C to +180 °C
- Film formation time: approx. 10 minutes
- Hardening time: approx. 2 to 3 mm/24 h.
- Density: 1.02 g/cm3
- Tensile strength (DIN 53 504): approx. 1.40 N/mm2
- Tearing resistance (DIN 53 504): approx. 575%
- E module 100 % (DIN 53 504): approx. 0.5N/mm2
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,20 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!