We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Fluval UVC cleaner reliably removes floating bacteria and algae in an aquarium. It thus ensures a clean and vital underwater world with crystal-clear water. Also, cyanobacteria, which are harmful to aquatic plants, are prevented from spreading by UVC treatment. External filter hoses with an inner diameter of 16 mm can be connected to the UVC cleaner without any problems.
Interior view and flow direction of the UVC clarifier
As the cleaner is not bound to one flow direction, it can be placed in the filter inlet as well as in the filter outlet. The pump is designed to direct the water flow around the fixture, maximising contact time for effective cleaning. A cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL), with a wavelength of 253 nm, is used to extend the life of the lamp. These live up to three times longer compared to conventional UVC lamps because they are colder in operation. In addition, an optional interval operation can be set by means of a 4-24 hour timer. The small and compact cleaner can be concealed easily thanks to its small size. Suitable for use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Fluval UVC Clarifier reliably removes floating bacteria and algae
- Suitable for the Fluval 07-Serie External Filter
- Prevents the spread of cyanobacteria, which are harmful to aquatic plants
- Compact design directs water flow up, down and around the unit to maximise contact time
- A cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL technology) is used for extended lifetime
- Small, compact unit, can be stored in a space-saving way
- UVC unit is multidirectional and works in both flow directions
- Includes a 4-24 hour timer for optional interval operation
- Hose connectors and mounting material are included in the scope of delivery
- Suitable for freshwater and marine aquariums
|Fluval UVC Clarifier|
|Suitable for hose||16/22 mm|
|Suitable for aquariums||up to 400 Liter|
|Power cable length||1,9 m|
- 47 cm long ribbed hose
- 4-24 hour timer
- 100-240V / 24V power supply
- 2 Mounting screws
Since 1975, Fluval has been offering advanced aquarium technology such as filters, lighting solutions and complete aquarium systems with a high degree of quality and innovation. Fluval's pioneering spirit is reflected in constantly modern products that meet the changing times and fast pace in the field of aquaristics with functionality and robustness. Fluval is not only committed to the much-loved hobby of aquaristics, but also to the preservation of the environment through coral conservation projects, species protection programmes and also works in a close context with the aquaristics community.