We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
With its well-balanced mixture of important organic acids and growth stimuli, Easy-Life Bio-Exit Green produces a biological balance in the tank and therefore inhibits algae growth. If plants are not well provided for, they can not grow fast enough and emit sugars into the water column. This sugar then serves as nourishment for unsightly algae (like beard, thread, brush and brown algae). Bio-Exit Green counters this process with its innovative formula for healthy plant growth.
- Inhibits algae growth.
- Prevents biological disbalance.
- Innovative formula of specific organic acids.
- Sees to an attractive plant view.
- Use 10 ml per 40 l tank water as weekly dosis.
- Change tank water after 2 weeks.
- Do not change tank water during the treatment.
- If algae remain or algae spores sprout, repetition of the treatment is possible.
- Shake thoroughly before usage.
- Medium can be filtered out by activated carbon, which needs to be removed before the treatment.
- Do not overdose!
- Harmless to fish, plants and used when used properly.
Since 1998, Easy Life International BV has been developing and manufacturing aquarium and pond products under its own responsibility under the Easy Life brand. The company employs, among others, expert aquarium professionals with several years of academic experience. Their expertise enables them to combine practice and knowledge in the best possible way to develop innovative products. Due to their good reputation and excellent effect, Easy Life products are available in over 40 countries. In the meantime, the products are not only used by hobbyists, but also in retail, wholesale, zoos and for the import and export of fish and corals.