Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Easy-Life Bio-Exit Blue promotes the development of heterothrophic soil bacteria that metabolize animal waste products and thus counteract the formation of blue-green algae. When used properly, Easy-Life Bio-Exit Blue completely restores the microbiological balance in the substrate.
- Inhibits blue-green algae growth.
- Protects and restores the microbiological equilibrium in the substrate.
- Fights cyanobacteria.
- Harmless to fish and plants.
- Use 10 ml per 40 l tank water as weekly dosis.
- Change tank water after 2 weeks.
- Do not change tank water during the treatment.
- If algae remain or algae spores sprout, repetition of the treatment is possible.
- Shake thoroughly before usage.
- Medium can be filtered out by activated carbon, which needs to be removed before the treatment.
- Do not overdose!
- Harmless to fish, plants and used when used properly.
Since 1998 Easy Life International BV has been developing and manufacturing products for aquaria and ponds under their own label Easy Life. In this company, academic specialists who have at the same time been aquarium enthusiasts for many years combine knowledge and practical experience in the most perfect way possible to develop innovative products. Their good reputation and their reliability are the reason why products by Easy Life are now distributed in over 40 countries ? mainly due to mouth-to-mouth propaganda. In the meantime, not only hobbyists but also dealers, wholesalers, zoos and importers as well as exporters of fish and coral use the products made by this company.