We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The EHEIM dimmer classicLED Day & Night is an optimal extension to the classicLED luminaires. A daylight pattern that is as close to nature as possible is significantly important for healthy flora and fauna in the aquarium.
With just one press of a button, such a smart function can now be realised without any fuss. Day and night phases run automatically in sequence and are repeated every 24 hours. Sunrise lasts 45 minutes, and sunset is just as slow. In the day phase, the brightness can be changed in 30 dimming levels, in the night phase in 4 levels. The duration of the day and night phases can also be determined. All with very little effort.
The integration of the dimmer is very simple. It is connected between the LED luminaire and the power supply unit by means of a plug-in connection.
- Dimmer for EHEIM classicLED luminaires
- Lighting control over 24 hours
- Day and night phase each 12 hours
- Automatic sunrise and sunset (duration 45 minutes each)
- Day and night phases run consecutively
- Individual settings by push-button
- Selection of start time and lighting duration
- Brightness of the day phase can be set in 30 dimming levels
- Moonlight adjustable in 4 dimming levels
- The dimmer is simply plugged in between EHEIM classicLED and the 24 V power supply unit
- Made in Germany
Eheim stands for very good aquarium filters made in Germany. External and internal filters as well as filter pumps are only a few of the products manufactured by Eheim that are also suitable for planted tanks or aquascapes. The highest quality standards and innovative products will always be connected with the name Eheim for many aquarium enthusiasts.