We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The EHEIM diffuser draws in fresh air into the aquarium, thus enriching the aquarium water with oxygen. Since oxygen in the water is quickly depleted in aquariums with a large fish population and low plant growth, an additional air supply is highly recommended. This is especially necessary when keeping oxygen-loving fish, but also in cold and seawater tanks. The diffuser is installed in front of the inlet of the external filter or a pump and draws in the air from the outside via a hose..
- Small device for increasing the supply of fresh air
- Only to be used in connection with an external filter or a pump
- Easy to attach to the aquarium pane
- Fresh air supply enriches water with oxygen
- Especially suitable for aquariums with a high fish population and low plant growth
- Available for different hose connection sizes
If the diffusor is positioned at the water surface level, a notable water surface movement can be achieved. The air flow can be regulated with the supplied pressure adjusting clamp.
Eheim stands for very good aquarium filters made in Germany. External and internal filters as well as filter pumps are only a few of the products manufactured by Eheim that are also suitable for planted tanks or aquascapes. The highest quality standards and innovative products will always be connected with the name Eheim for many aquarium enthusiasts.