We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Dennerle Osmosis Carbon Filter suitable for Dennerle Osmose Compact 130 and Osmose Professional 190.
- For consistent water quality
- Osmosis carbon filter
- Original Dennerle spare-part
- For Osmose Compact 130 and Osmose Professional 190
The active carbon filter should be replaced once per year, in case of heavily chlorinated tap water (smells of chlorine!) every 6 months.
Replacing the active carbon filter
- Turn off the tap
- Detach hoses from filter and unscrew fittings
- Remove the old sealing tape from the fittings, Wind approx three turns of Teflon tape (available in all DIY stores) around the thread of the fitting in the opposite direction to the thread, Screw the fittings into the new filter
- Mount the filter in the same position and reconnect all hoses
- Turn on the tap and check that the system is watertight
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.