Dennerle Complete Flakes
- Basic food for all ornamental fish
- 25% of this food is delicious insect larvae
- First fish food to use the leaves of the so called wonder tree, Moringa olifera
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Dennerle Complete Gourmet Flakes are a staple food for all ornamental fish in flake form.
The nutritious flakes were specially developed for mixed fish stocking in community aquariums. Biologically balanced, powerful and rich in nutrients, Complete Flakes provide all ornamental fish - from neons to angelfish - with the nutrients, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and omega-3 fatty acids they need every day.
The optimal protein:
fat ratio of around 4:1 ensures balanced growth and an efficient energy balance. Rich in astaxanthin, the natural colour booster, the fine morsels of food promote the full expression of the species-specific colour splendour. The high digestibility ensures low water pollution.
Also ideal for rearing young fish. Tip: Easily grind the flakes to the required size. Dennerle consistently refrains from using fish meal in its fish foods. This protects the natural fish stocks in the oceans. The fish meal is replaced by high-quality insect proteins from checked and sustainable insect farms (Hermetia illucens).
- Staple food for all ornamental fish
- With natural crustaceans, insect larvae, plankton and algae
- Beta-glucans from natural raw materials support the body's own immune defences
- Rich in astaxanthin for full expression of the species-specific colour splendour
- Without artificial colours and preservatives. Without fishmeal - protects the oceans
Daily 2 - 3 times as much as the fish eat within 1 minute.
- Insect protein from Hermetia illucens (41,5 %)
- Soy flour
- Brewers yeast
- Wheat protein
- Wheat flour
- Maize flour
- Spirulina platensis
- Ascophyllum nodosum
- Prawns (2%)
- Water fleas (2 %)
- Freshwater shrimps (1,5 %)
- Krill (1,5 %)
- Freshwater shrimps (1,5 %)
- Leaf salad
- Anise oil
- Rosemary extract
- Crude protein (43,9 %)
- Crude fat (11,4 %)
- Crude fibre (3,8 %)
- Crude ash (7,3 %)
- Moisture content (3,1 %)
- E 120 Karmin 900 mg/kg
- 2a161j Astaxanthin 100 mg/kg
- Darmflorastabilisator: 1×109 KBE 4d1712 Pediococcus acidilactici CNCM MA 18/5M
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1.000 g)
|Vitamin D3||1.400 IU|
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,30 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!